The United India Insurance Company or UIIC invites Applications for the post of Assistants. Most of you have started preparing for the UIIC Prelims exam. Go through the UIIC Previous year Question Paper thoroughly & make most of it.
UIIC Assistant Previous Year Papers should be attempted well before time in order to crack UIIC Assistant Exam.
The recruitment is conducted in three stages –
- Regional language test.
The competition for this recruitment examination is very high because the number of seats is limited. Getting well versed with the nature of the exam is the first step towards preparation. To access your overall preparation, UIIC Assistant previous year papers should be solved. UIIC Assistant previous year papers will help a candidate in evaluating the overall level of performance.
UIIC Previous year Question Paper
UIIC Previous Year Question Paper 2017 – DOWNLOAD NOW
UIIC Previous Year Question Paper 2013 – DOWNLOAD NOW
Basic Structure or Pattern of the UIIC paper
1) The Test except for English will be available in both English & Hindi for Prelims as well as in Mains.
2) Candidates have to qualify separately in each subject as per the marks decided by the organization.
3)The paper is divided into three sections :
- English: No. of questions: 30 marks: 30
- Reasoning: No. of questions:35 marks: 35
- Numerical Ability: No. of questions: 35 No. of questions: 35
4) The Regional Language exam will be qualifying in nature so it will not add to your mains score.
5) The Final shortlisting of the candidate will be made by the Mains Examination & the regional language test(qualified or not).
6) There is negative marking as well. 0.25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer applicable to both prelims & mains.
Your target should be to achieve 65–70% of the total score in each segment,i.e., Maths, Reasoning, English and Current affairs. You might be excellent in one or two sections, but if you remarkably want to improve your chances, keep preparing on your weak areas as well as practice your strength.
The paper contains passages and comprehension skills in English which are based on financial news and development of India and the world. Therefore, reading good English newspaper helps you sharpen your English as well as Current affairs segment.
Benefits of solving previous year question paper
- 1)Proper knowledge of the question paper pattern and the level of difficulty of the UIIC paper
- 2)Know your weak points by solving the previous papers and improve in those areas.
- 3)Understand the weight-age of different subjects and prepare yourself accordingly.
So start solving the previous year UIIC question papers from now.