SBI clerk main examination 2018 will be conducted on 5th August 2018. We bring for you SBI Clerk mains 2018 financial and computer knowledge pdf capsule. This capsule will help you in quick revision of these two major sections of the examination.
SBI CLERK MAINS 2018: Financial and Computer Knowledge pdf capsule
SBI Clerk Mains 2018: Exam Pattern
Below is the Pattern of SBI Clerk Mains Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning & Computer||50||60||45 minutes|
SBI CLERK MAINS: Financial Awareness Section Exam Pattern
- Total Questions in this section: 50
- Total marks: 50
- Marks per correct answer:1
- Negative Marking for an incorrect answer: 0.25
SBI Clerk Financial Awareness Syllabus
1. Current Affairs:
- National/ International Current Affairs
- Economy current affairs
2. Static Affairs:
- Banking Awareness
- Banking Theory
SBI Clerk Financial Awareness: Topic Wise Preparation Tips.
1. Current Affairs
- National Current Affairs related to finance
- International Current Affairs related to finance
- The person in News/ Awards
- Economy Current Affairs
- Important organisations: SEBI, RBI
- Credit rating Agencies: National & International
- FDI limits in different sectors
- Schemes launched by governments related to banking and finance
- Export and Import Items
- RBI Monetary Review
- Announcements made by RBI and other banks
- Business News: Mergers Acquisitions and Buyouts.
2. Static Affairs
- History of Banking in India: Which was the first bank to be set up in Madras province etc. Nationalization of Banks.
- Organizations: RBI; NABARD; Planning Commission; 5-year plans; Finance Commission; World Bank
- Reserve Bank of India’s role in Indian banking system.
- Economic/ Financial terms & concepts: GDP; GNP; PPP; HDI; Inflation; WPI; CPI; IIP; SLR; CRR; Repo rate; Reverse Repo; Bank rate; Mutual Funds, Open Market Operations; Money supply
- Foreign Exchange reserves of India.
- Different kind of accounts and corresponding interest rates
- Non Banking Financial companies: Definition, Difference from bank etc.
- NPA and SARFAESI
- Acts, Committees & legislation: Budget 2016, Railway Budget 2016; Companies Bill 2013
- Banking services: Assets, liabilities and working capital of a bank; NEFT; RTGS; Banking Correspondence agents; Bancassurance; Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- BASEL norms
- Financial Inclusion and various initiatives for it.
- Types of Markets, Money and banking instruments
- Reverse Mortgage Loans.
- Priority Sector Lending.
- Banking Abbreviations, terms and concepts.
- Headquarters of Banks
SBI Clerk Financial Awareness Study Plan.
- Read Newspapers like Economic Times
- Keep an eye on all the current happenings of the world.
- Design your study plan.
- Write notes for examination.
- At least give 60 minuted daily for Financial Awareness preparation.
- Solve previous year papers
- Read current affairs magazine like CST, Chronicle or Wizard.
- Focus on the recent news published in these magazines
Please comment below if you have any suggestions or query related to SBI CLerk 2018 examination.