We present you RRB Group D Exam Analysis 15th October. We have included exam pattern, difficulty level and few questions asked. Our aspirants can check this analysis to verify their overall performance. All those who are yet to appear for the exam can find this analysis helpful.
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 15th Oct
The exam takes place in three shifts.
|Shift 1||09.00 AM to 10.30 AM|
|Shift 2||12.30 PM to 02.00 PM|
|Shift 3||04.00 PM to 05.30 PM|
This RRB Group D Exam Analysis 15th Oct is simply based on the feedback received from the candidates appeared in this exam. This is a very reputed profession and a huge number of candidates appear in the exam and try their fortune. This is one of the most popular job profiles.
RRB Group D Exam Pattern
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30|
The overall exam timing is 90 minutes and for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
RRB Group D Exam Difficulty Level
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Easy||22-24|
We are showcasing few questions asked in today’s exam. It is always good to reiterate that these questions are entirely relied on the feedback from the candidates appeared for this exam. The actual paper and questions order may vary.
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 15th October –Mathematics
- In a bag filled with coins, the ratio of 1,2,5 rupee coins are 9:6:4 . If the total money in the bag is Rs 820, how many coins of Rs 2 are there?
- If P= 2000, P =20%, T= 18 Month , Find Compound Interest?
- Suppose Tan θ + Sec θ = 2 then find the value of Sec θ – Tan θ.
- If Tan θ = √2 then find the value of Tan θ + Cot θ.
- A sum of 2 numbers is equal to 50% of its difference. If one of the number is 81, find the sum of the two number?
- 800 workers do a particular work in 30 days. If after 12 days, 80 workers left, find out in how many days will the remaining work be completed?
- Square root of 3364 will be ?
- Assume that Tap A fills a tank in 12 hrs and Tap B fills it in 15 hrs. If the tank is half filled then find out within how much time will be taken to fill the entire tank?
- A=30 degree, B=90 degree, find SinA+CosB/CosA+SinB?
- The difference b/w the Simple Interest and Compound Interest on A sum is Rs. 48 for two years at the @ 20% per year. Find the principal ?- 1,200
- A shopkeeper gives 10 % discount on the Print price , After that , he earns 20% as a profit, If the MRP is Rs 800, Find the Cost price ?-Rs. 600
- Average Weight of 180 students in a school 50 Kg, If Average weight of girls is 45 KG and For boys is 60 Kg , find the number of boys and girl in a school ?
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 15th October –Reasoning
- If INDIA is written as 95431, and DELHI will be written as ?-45383
- Express the relationship Sparrow : Nest :: Bee: ?
- If A goes 3 km in South , and turns right, walks by 5km, after that turns left, Then Find the Direction in which A is going ?
- What will the water image of TOM?
- If 5th Feb 2018 is Monday, then what day will be 5th Feb 2019?
- If MAMTA BANERJEE:TMC::RAGHUBAR DAS:____?
- Mirror Image of PIX?
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 15th October –General Science
- Element with electronic configuration 2,8,8 belongs to which group?
- To which group does Noble Gases belong?
- Molecular Mass of Bromine is?
- What is the ratio of Hydrogen & Nitrogen in Ammonia?
- In CaO, what is the ratio of Molecular mass of Ca & O?
- If M=15kgs, Height=5m, Find PE?
- Write the Formula of Pressure?
- SI Unit of Pressure is?
- What is the function of Galvanometer?
- What causes the smell in Garlic?
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 15th October –Current Affairs
- Who is the Brand Ambassador of Uber?
- Which ministry launched Mission 41K yojana?
- Where will cricket world cup 2023 be held?
- Which state won the most number of medals in School Khelo India?
- Name the Chairman of DLF?
- Which party does Mamta Banerjee belong to?
- Capital of Uttarakhand is?
- Who is the President of Myanmar?
- Which is awarded as the World’s best University 2017?
- Name the Actress of the movie Padmavat?
- Who is the Chairman of BCCI?
- Governor of Assam is?
- CEO of Axis Bank is?
- Where will Olympics be held in 2024 ?
- How many medals did India win in Para Badminton?
- Who is the1st Woman to climb Mt. Everest twice?
All the best.