We are presenting the RRB Group D 27th September Exam Analysis in this blog. Our experts have made a detailed analysis of exam pattern, difficulty level and few questions asked in the exam.
RRB Group D 27th September Exam Analysis
It’s a three tier online exam comprises of multiple choices questions. Our blog of RRB Group D 27th September Exam Analysis will provide good help to aspirants.
RRB Group Exam Pattern
- The duration of exam is 90 mins.
- Total 100 questions were asked.
- Questions will be based on General Science, General Knowledge of current affairs, Mathematics and Reasoning.
RRB Group D Exam Difficulty Level- Consolidated
|Name of Sections||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|General Science||Moderate||Easy – Moderate||Easy – Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Easy – Moderate||Easy||Easy – Moderate|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||Easy – Moderate||Easy||Moderate|
|Mathematics||Easy – Moderate||Easy – Moderate||Moderate|
|Overall||Easy – Moderate||Easy – Moderate||Moderate|
We are providing few questions that had appeared in the exam on 27th Sept.
RRB Group D Exam-General Science
- What is the pregnancy hormone called?
- The first gas in the fourth period?
- Bronze is the mixture of what?
- Periodic table
- 1st Metalloid
- Which one is Alkyl in between Mg, Mn, Na, Bu which one is Alkyl?
- Numerical on Force and Power – 4 Questions
- What is the PH of Pure Water ?
- Which have the highest resistivity?
- Which liquid is present in the Cell?
- Write the definition of Amphibian?
- What is the Valency of 16th Group ?
- Bronze is an alloy of?
- Which liquid is present in the human eye?
- The liver is made up of?
- What is the Valency of Halogen
- Inert gas in the 4th period is ?
- What is the Size of atom?
- Electro-negativity related question
- What is the scientific name of Apple?
- The scientific name of Elephant is ?
- The scientific name of vitamin B12 is ?
- The chemical name of CaO is ?
- H2So4 is also called as?
- Potential energy and Kinetic energy-related question was also there.
RRB Group D Exam-Reasoning
- Mirror image of 15:30 will be?
- Mirror image of RAT will be ?
- Question on Blood Relations.
- 3 questions on Syllogism.
- calendar based question.
- Describe Venn Diagram ?
- Question on Numeric Series
- Coding Decoding question
- Question on Figure Counting
- If SHE is TIF, then MIN=?
- FC:18 :: KG:?
RRB Group D Exam -Current Affairs
- National Bird of Australia is called ?
- West Bengal’s border touches which all countries?
- India’s name is taken from which river?
- Who is the Brand Ambassador of Maharastra?
- Who won the IIFA Award of personality in Year 2017?
- Brand Ambassador of Swatch Bharat is ?
- Who is the home minister of India ?
- Who is the Charity minister of India?
- Player Maradona belongs to which country?
- Full form of NITI in Niti ayog is ?
- Sundarban is located in which state?
- Birthday of Dhyan Chand falls in which month?
- Playing On My Way is written by whom ?
- What I DO I DO is written by whom ?
- Who created Khelo India Program?
- Monetary Policy is made by?
- Which is the Oscar-winning movie of the year 2018?
- Director of Kala Movie is ?
- Which day is called Science day ?
- The writer of Mann Ki Baat is ?
- Which country has doubled the no. of Tigers recently ?
- Who won the Rajiv Gandhi Award in 2018 ?
- Who is the CM of Tripura?
- Who is called the Iron Lady of India ?
- CM of Telangana is ?
- Brand Ambassador of GST is ?
- Who won the Oscar for best actor in the year 2018?
- When is World Malaria day ?
- 1st Chairman of the planning commission is ?
- Which Bengali actor won Murti Devi Award in 2017 ?
- Panji is situated near which river ?
- Who is the coach of Indian Cricket Team in the year 2017?
- Who is the CEO of Amazon?
- When is the Birthday of Indian Prime Ministe Mr. Narendra Modi?
- Who won Asia Woman Hockey in 2017 ?
- Who is called the Birdman of India ?
RRB Group D Exam-Mathematics
- Algebra – 2Qs
- BODMAS – 4 Qs
- The difference between 40% discount on mark price and 10% and 20% successive discount on mark price is 132 rs. Then calculate the Mark Price ?
- A wheel has covered 99km, the diameter of the wheel is 63 cm, then how many revolutions it will make to cover the distance
- 38% of X = 133, then X = ?
- 9000rs with an interest rate of 5 % for 6 years. calculate the interest
- LCM of two number is 1206 and HCF is 84. If one of the numbers is 56, then calculate the other one
- Rational no related question
- Geometry – 3 Qs
- Square root of 8836
- P,Q,R are three persons, if 1/3 of 64800rs is distributed in between them with a ratio 8:9:7. then how much money Q will get
- 4 questions of Trigonometry
- 4 questions on Profit & Loss
- 3 questions on Percentage
- 1 Question on Age
- 2 questions on Time & Work
- SI, CI related questions.
Best of Luck !!