In this article, we will provide RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Papers with answer key in PDF format from 2012 onwards. Since 2015 the RBI assistant exam consists of two phases – prelims and mains.
RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions – PDF download
The RBI Assistant Exam is conducted by the Reserve Bank of India for aspirants from all across the country. The exams recruit candidates for the post of assistant in all its branches of RBI. The RBI Assistant exam consists of three phases- Prelims, Mains, and the Language Proficiency.
Prelims Pattern: The prelims paper bears a total of 100 marks divided into the following sections:
- English: This bears 30 marks of the total score. It comprises comprehension or reading the passage and answering the given questions according, error spotting (grammatical) and cloze test (generally requires good knowledge about prepositions and phrasal verbs).
- Reasoning: Here the candidate must practice on Arranging Pattern, Coding-Decoding, Syllogism, Inequalities, sitting arrangement, Analogy, Directions, etc.
- Numerical – Questions on Percentage, Average, Ratio, Algebra, Simplification, Quadratic Equations, etc fall under this category.
English section holds 30 marks whereas the other two carry 35 marks each. The duration of the mains is of 1 hour.
Mains Pattern: The mains paper has maximum marks of 200 with the following sub parts:
- Computer Knowledge: (Languages, Basic Hardware and Software, History of Computers, Devices, Viruses and Hacking)
- General Awareness: (Current Affairs, Banking, RBI terms, Geography, History, Acts and Laws, Political Science, etc are included in this section)
Each section holds 40 marks, hence a total of 200 scores.
You can download the previous years’ RBI Assistant question paper here.
RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers – Yearwise
|Misc||Misc GK and CK questions|
We will update latest RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Papers in this article from time to time. Click here to see previous year question papers for RBI Grade B.