Aspiring candidates can find all important information required to prepare for NABARD Grade-B Exam. You can also download and practice NABARD Grade-B Exam Previous Year Papers from the link shared in the blog.
NABARD Grade-B Exam Previous Year Papers
The exam is conducted for recruitment of Managers (Grade-B) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). NABARD is one of the trusted and renowned Indian public sector banks in India. It is difficult for candidates to get selected for the position because of tough competition. We have consolidated exam related details like exam pattern, syllabus to help aspirants prepare in a better way.
NABARD Grade-B Exam Selection Process
There will be 3 stages that candidate have to clear for getting selected as Manager (Grade-B) in NABARD
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
NABARD Grade-B Exam Pattern
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of Tests||Marks||Time Allotted|
|1.||English Language||40||Total time of 120 minutes|
|6.||Economic & Social Issues (with a focus on Rural India)||40|
|7.||Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India||40|
2. Main Exam Pattern
There are 3 phases in NABARD Grade-B Mains exam.
Phase 1: Paper 1
- Will be conducted online
- Tests writing skills of the candidate
- Questions will be descriptive in nature
- Time allotted is 1.5 hrs
- Topics will be essay writing, comprehension, report writing, paragraph writing & Letter writing.
Phase 2: Paper 2
- Conducted online
- For general posts and agriculture posts, questions will come from Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development.
- The focus of questions will be on Rural India
- Duration of Paper II will be 1.5 Hours
- marks allocated in 100 marks
Phase 3– Interview
- The candidates who qualify for paper 2 and score high in paper 2 will receive a call for the interview.
- The interview will carry 40 marks
NABARD Grade-B Exam Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Error Spotting / Phrase Replacement
- Cloze Test
- Para Jumbles
- Machine Input Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Keyword Shortcuts
- Microsoft Office
- Computer Hardware & Software
- Operating Systems
- Computer Fundamental Technologies
- Banking Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Static GK
Economic & Social Issues
- Nature of Indian Economy
- Economic Reforms
- Privatisation, Inflation
- Economic Underdevelopment
- Social Infrastructure
- Education, Social Justice
- Human Development
- Social Justice
- Social structure in India
- Demographic trends
Agriculture and Rural Development
- Soil Erosion and Water Conservation
- Water resource
- Farm & Agri Engineering
- Plantation & Horticulture
- Animal Husbandry
- Fisheries, Forestry
- Agriculture Extensions
- Ecology & Climatic Changes
- Present Scenario of Indian Agriculture
NABARD Grade B Previous Year Papers – Syllabus for Interview
4. Management:Management: Its Nature And Scope; The Management Processes; Planning, Organisation, Staffing, Directing And Controlling; The Role Of A Manager In An Organisation.
· Human Resource Development
Regulation Of Banks & Financial Institutions, Banking And Financial Institutions In India; Financial System- Features, Characteristics And Issues; Micro Finance, Its Significance And Importance; Union Budget; Project Finance, Infrastructure Financing, Sources Of Capital, Development Finance; Concept Of Project Cycle Management, Private And Social Cost-Benefit Significance Of Development Finance, , Financial Inclusion
2. Development Economics:
Development Issues In India, Economic Development Models, Role Of Subsidies, Importance Of Savings And Investment, Importance Of Agriculture, Terms Of Trade In Agriculture, Measures Of Development.
|3. Statistics: Basic Statistical Concepts, Summarizing Of Data, Frequency Distribution, Measures Of Central Tendency, Relative Dispersion, Elementary Probability, Relative Frequency Approach, Sampling, Axiomatic Approach, Analysis Of Frequency Distribution, Correlation, Regression, Sampling Methods, Time Series Analysis.
Management: Its Nature And Scope; The Management Processes; Planning, Organisation, Staffing, Directing And Controlling; The Role Of A Manager In An Organisation.
NABARD Grade-B Exam Previous Year Papers
NABARD Grade-B Exam Previous Year Papers ( Will be uploaded soon)
Preparation Tips of NABARD Grade-B Exam
- The difficulty level of the exam is high
- Candidates must practice as much as possible
- You should practice on NABARD Grade-B Exam Previous Year Papers to get familiar with the exam pattern
- Solving NABARD Grade-B Exam Previous Year Papers will help in managing time in every section and will increase speed.
- Candidate must work on their weak areas
- Keep practicing!!