MHT CET Exam Previous Year Papers

0
137
MHT CET Exam Previous Year Papers

For getting admission in best government recognized engineering colleges of Maharashtra, MHT CET exam is conducted every year. This blog shares detail information about exam pattern and preparation tips. Candidates can also download MHT CET Exam Previous Year Papers from the link shared in the blog.

MHT CET Exam Previous Year Papers

Enterance exam i.e. MHT CET Exam is conducted by DTE Maharashtra for admission of students in Engineering stream. Candidates who clear the entrance exam will have an opportunity of studying in best engineering colleges recognized by Maharashtra government. The question paper of MHT CET exam is based on Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. This paper provides detail information about MHT CET exam. Candidates preparing for the exam can get details about exam pattern, exam syllabus, and other related information. Along with that candidates can download MHT CET Exam Previous Year Papers for free from the link shared in the blog.

MHT CET Exam Pattern

Paper

Subject

Approximate number of multiple choice questions (MCQ) based onclass XI & XII Syllabus

Marks per question

Total Marks

Duration in Minutes

Standard XI

Standard XII

Paper 1

Mathematics

10

40

2

100

90

Paper 2

Physics

10

40

1

100

90

Chemistry

10

40

Paper 3

Biology (Botany)

10

40

1

100

90

Biology (Zoology)

10

40

  • MHT CET has two papers. Paper-I is of Maths while Paper-II is of Physics+Chemistry.
  • The exam is conducted in offline mode.
  • The candidate has to appear in both papers.
  • There are 50 questions in Paper-I. Each question carries 2 marks.
  • There are 100 questions in Paper-II. 50 questions in Physics and 50 questions in chemistry. Each question carries 1 mark.
  • Time allocated for each paper is 1 Hour 30 minutes.
  • As per norms made by DTE Maharashtra officials, Paper-I is conducted in English language only, while Paper-II is conducted in English/ Hindi/ Marathi.
  • There are no negative marks for giving the wrong answer.

Quota in MHT CET Exam:

As per norms of DTE Maharashtra, 85% of total seats in private engineering colleges are filled by MHT CET while remaining 15% seats are reserved for All India Quota on the basis of MHT CET results.

MHT CET Syllabus

MHT CET Syllabus

MHT CET Exam Previous Year Papers

MHT CET Exam Previous Year Papers (Maths) – 2017
MHT CET Exam Previous Year Papers (Physics&Chemistary) – 2017
MHT CET Exam Previous Year Papers (Maths) – 2016
MHT CET Exam Previous Year Papers (Bio) – 2016
MHT CET Exam Previous Year Papers (Physics&Chemistary) – 2016
MHT CET Exam Previous Year Papers (Maths) – 2015

Preparation Tips for MHT CET Exam:

  • The difficulty level of paper is high. MHT CET matches the difficulty level of JEE Main exam.
  • Candidates must identify easy questions and attempt them first.
  • Candidates must attempt maximum questions as there is no negative marking.
  • In MHT CET paper 20% questions come from 10th class syllabus while 80% comes from the 12th class standard.
  • Candidates must plan their study style accordingly.
  • Key to get selected in MHT CET is to practice as much as possible.
  • Solve MHT CET Exam Previous Year Papers to get a hang on paper pattern and difficulty level before sitting for the main exam.
  • Candidates can analyze their strong and weak areas after solving MHT CET Exam Previous Year Papers and build exam strategy accordingly.
  • Keep your confidence level up.

 

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here