In this article, you will get IBPS IT Officer Previous year question papers, preparation tips, and books to refer.
IBPS IT Officer Previous Year Question Papers
IBPS IT OFFICER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To apply for IBPS IT Officer Eligibility candidate should have 4 years graduation
in Computerer science / Computer Application / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation.
Post graduation in Electronics / Electronics & telecommunication Computer science / Computer Application / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Age Limit – 20 to 10 years for Scale -1 and 20 to 35 years for scale-2.
IBPS IT Officer Previous Year Question papers.
- IBPS IT Officer Previous Year Question paper -2017
- IBPS IT Officer Previous Year Question paper – 2016
- IBPS IT Officer Previous Year Question paper pdf. – 2012
IBPS IT Officer Preparation Tips
- Make a study plan and stick to it.
- Solve previous year question paper of the exam this will help you to identify your weak verticals.
- Everday give a minimum of one hour to prepare for those weak verticals
- Study topic wise
- Start the new topic only when you have finished one topic.
- Make short notes while going through the topics which will help you in an easy revision.
- Professional knowledge section is important but do not mistake to take English, Quant, Reasoning lightly. Keep a track on these sections as well.
- Remember, there are sectional cut-offs so all the sections are equally important
- Learn time management
- Practice meditation to keep the stress away.
- If you are not able to complete any topic do not panic, focus on what you have prepared well.
- Keep up your confidence level
IBPS IT Officer Previous Year Question Papers: Books to Refer
- Wiley’s Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Specialist Officer (IBPS SO) IT Officer (Scale-I) Exam Goalpost: Solved Papers & Mock Tests