The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has organized the exam for Haryana Police. We are presenting all the details of exam like date, pattern, syllabus, eligibility and few Haryana Police Previous Question Paper for your reference.
Haryana Police Previous Question Paper
The exam notification is released on their official website where candidates can get all the details.The Haryana Police is looking for Constables and Sub Inspectors. The total numbers of vacant posts are 7110. The candidates who are willing to take up this prestigious job must apply now. The last date for applying is 22nd October 2018. Many candidates appear for this exam and try their luck.
Haryana Police Exam Pattern
- The exam will be of 80 marks total.
- 100 questions will be asked.
|Written Test||General Knowledge and Reasoning, Agriculture, General Awareness and Animal Husbandry||100||80||90 Minutes|
Haryana Police Eligibility
- Applicant must be 12th pass from a recognized board.
- Candidate should be 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the Haryana government.
Haryana Police Selection Procedure
The selection depends upon written examination and Interview. Aspirants getting the cut off marks will be called for Interview.
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Screening Test
Required Physical Parameters
|Male||General||170 Centimeter||83 Centimeter’ (unexpanded) to 87 Centimeter (Expanded)|
|Reserved||168 Centimeter||81 Centimeter (unexpanded) to 85 Centimeter (Expanded)|
|Female||General||158 Centimeter||Not Applicable|
|Reserved||156 Centimeter||Not Applicable|
The Physical Measurement Test shall be of qualifying nature only.
Haryana Police Application Process
- Login to their official web page and click new registration.
- Fill in the required information and attach all the required documents.
- A registration number and password will be generated.
- You can keep the printout of it for future reference.
- Candidates must take the hard copy of application form and documents for documentation process.
Haryana Police Syllabus
|Venn diagrams,Analogies,Directions.||History,Geography, Politics and culture of India & Haryana|
|Similarities and differences, Relationship, Visual Memory||Environmental Studies,Science & Technology, IT & Space etc|
|Decision-Making, Problem solving||Indian Constitution and Economy|
|Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc|
|Numerical Ability||General Science|
|Decimals & Fraction, Profit and Loss, GCF & LCM||Principles,Scientific methods|
|Ratio and Proportion,Percentage,Simplification||Life sciences (Biology), Earth/space sciences|
|Square roots , Number System,Average||Techniques and physics|
|Time and Work, Simple & Compound Interest||Chemistry|
|India and International Current Events, Dates and Days|
Haryana Police Preparation Tips
- Candidates must focus on their regular reading of important topics of Syllabus through news papers, e-papers, competitive magazines etc.
- Make a proper time table and a robust study plan.
- Read one topic at a time and solve more questions on that topic. This will add to your practice and will make you perfect.
- Be updates with daily Current Affairs of Indian and other countries.
- Revision is your key to success.
- Solve enough previous question papers to get the idea about the exam and paper pattern.
We are proving our readers, a few Haryana Police Previous Question Paper. You should practice all of these.
All the very best.