Various companies recruit employees through placement drives. We have consolidated basic pattern of campus placement drives in this blog. Candidates can download Campus Placement Precious Year Papers of several companies from the links shared in here.
Campus Placement Precious Year Papers
Every year in colleges, placement drives are organized for recruitment of college students in different companies. Campus placement exam is conducted to give students an opportunity to compete for jobs in reputed companies. This opportunity makes it possible for students studying in different streams. Campus placement opportunities help students to build a secure future. It is one of the important steps in a student’s life. Therefore, it is crucial that the student gives his/her 100% for the campus placement exams.
Types of Campus Placement Drives
Companies conduct 2 different types of placement drives for campus selection. They are:
- On-Campus Placement Drives: These type of placement drives are conducted on a college campus. Companies visit college campus with their HR and Technical team and organize placement exam for final year students. This campus placement exam tests a student’s technical capabilities, dedication, and hard work.
- Off-Campus Placement Drives: These type of campus drives are not conducted for recruiting students from a specific college. In this case, the placement test is organized at a common place. It could be a college or any public space. Students from different colleges can appear for the placement test. Off-campus placement drives are also known as ‘Job Fairs’.
Campus Placement Process
- Pre – Placement Talk: This is the first step of the placement process. Some companies organize an interaction with students before starting the placement process. It is in the form of a presentation. This presentation has the company’s vision, mission, complete profile, and achievements. Students can ask company representatives any doubt they have.
- Educational Qualification: Every company has their own set of education requirements. Criteria like educational degree, minimum percentage etc.
- Written Test: Test is conducted for assessing different skills of students. Sections of written test differ as per requirement of the company. Common sections in written test are as follows:
- Logical Ability: To test
- Domain knowledge: This section tests technical knowledge related to specific subjects.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This section tests the mathematical and analytical skills of students.
- English competency: Hold on the English language is tested in this section.
- Suitability towards specific skill-sets: If any specific skills are required by the company. Test like Psychometric tests, Physical tests etc.
- Group Discussion (Optional): This round tests confidence level, personality, the way of conduct and thought flow in a candidate. There is a moderator that observes candidates actions during GD. Some companies conduct panel interviews instead of GD.
- Technical Interview: Tests technical knowledge specific to the requirement of the company is tested. Role-specific questions are asked in this round.
- HR Interview: Checks whether a candidate fits in the organizational environment. tests drive to learn new things, willingness to work and comfort level in working in a team.
- Post – Placement Talk: Representatives from company shares joining process and company’s policies.
Benefits of Campus Placement:
- Companies will get a chance to select candidates from the pool of talented students.
- Students will have the opportunity of grabbing a good job matching their skill set.
- Students will not have to worry about their future after getting placed while they are still studying.
- Campus placement saves the time of the company as well as students. They don’t have to waste time and money on exploring different options.
- The company can develop a relationship with the college and the upcoming batch of students. This will help in creating a long-term relationship between company and college.
- Selection ratio increases with campus placement. Companies coming for campus placement hire students in bulk quantity.
- Freshers are most likely to work hard and stick to their first organization. This will reduce the attrition rate of companies and increase brand loyalty.
Campus Placement Precious Year Papers:
Before appearing for placement exam it is important that students practice on Campus Placement Precious Year Papers. Solving Campus Placement Precious Year Papers will help an idea of placement process of a specific company. It will also increase understanding of students about the type of questions asked and difficulty level of the exam. For your convenience, we have consolidated Campus Placement Precious Year Papers of various companies. To check Campus Placement Precious Year Papers of companies click on the link shared below: