Bihar Public Service Commission has announced huge vacancies for 1395 positions. In our blog we will provide exam syllabus, exam pattern and BPSC Previous Year Question Papers
BPSC Previous Year Question Papers
Bihar Public Service Commission has released the official employment notice for 63rd Combined preliminary exam 2018. They have come up with some influential vacancies for adequate aspirants. Our blog BPSC Previous Year Question Papers presents all the required information.
Vacancies are for Revenue Officer, Supply Inspector, Block Panchayati Raj Officer, Block Welfare Officer, Rural Development Officer and many other posts. Candidates waiting for this opportunity may now grab these jobs.
All the details pertaining to this online exam can be viewed on BPSC’s official website
BPSC Common Combined Main Exam Pattern
It has three stages
- BPSC Prelims Exam
- BPSC Main Exam
The preliminary exam will have objective type questions. It will be multiple choice questions of 1 mark each.There will be 150 questions total. The duration of the examination will be two hours .The prelim exam is just for screening the candidates and will not have any count in main exam.
BPSC Syllabus for Prelims Exam
- National and International Current affairs.
- Indian History.
- General Science.
- Politics and Indian Economy.
- Bihar Politics and Economy.
- Mental Ability
BPSC Syllabus for Main Exam
- General Studies Paper1
- General Studies Paper 2
- Optional Subject Paper
General Studies Paper 1 :- National and International Current affairs, Modern History, Indian Culture, Statistical analysis, Graphs and Diagrams.
General Studies Paper 2 :- Politics of India, Indian Economy, Indian Geography, Science & Technology.
The Total marks for Written Main Exam are 900. Students must obtain minimum 30% marks in Hindi paper. A merit list will be made on the basis of overall marks. Only the merit listed candidates will be called for interview.
Optional Subject Paper :- Below is the entire list of optional subjects.
- Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Anthropology.
- Botany, Chemistry, Zoology.
- Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering.
- Commerce, Accounts, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics.
- Geography, Geology, History, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology.
- Labour, Social Welfare, Public Administration, Management.
- Physics, Political Science.
- Languages- Hindi, English, Urdu,Sanskrit, Persian, Arabic, Pali or Maithili.
BPSC Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Age should be between 21 years to 38 Years.
- He/She must be a graduate from a recognized university of India.
BPSC Exam Application Process
- Visit their official website and click on online registration.
- Fill in required information correctly & submit.
- Your use name and password will be generated.
- Link for payment will be activated next day of registration. Amount is Rs 600 for General and OBC and Rs 150 for SC/ST/PH/FEMALE.
BPSC Previous Year Question Papers
Students appearing for this exams is on rise every year as it is considered as highly desirable job. Our blog on BPSC Previous Year Question Papers will help you in preparing for the most sought exam.This is a highly competitive exam and aspirants should do very rigorous and crisp preparation. Speed, accuracy and knowledge should be very apt.Our team of expert have gathered all the important information for this blog. The links for BPSC Previous Year Question Papers are pasted below.
All the very best!