Bank of Baroda PO examination 2018 will be held on 28th July. Below are past years papers of BOB PO examinations. Practicing these papers will help you to manage your time schedule during the exam. You will also get a fair idea of the type of questions and difficulty level.
Bank of Baroda started accepting online application for its PO (Probationary Officers) for the year 2018 from 12th of June. The tentative date of BOB PO examination is 28th July 2018. Candidates can start downloading their admit cards from 18th July itself. This year, BOB has a total of 600 vacancies. The selection process is as usual divided into two stages:
- Written Exam (Online & objective) + Descriptive Test
- Psychometric Test (Qualifying) + GD(Group Discussion) and Interview
The BoB exam pattern has four major parts in the objective paper, i.e., Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, English, and GA. In descriptive, you have only English. The total number of questions is 200 in objective and 50 in Descriptive as of 2017 which is expected to be same in 2018. Entire time is 2 hour for Objective and 30 minutes for Descriptive.
Bank of Baroda PO Examination 2018: Previous year Question papers with solutions
The best way of preparation in few weeks before the examination is by practising previous year papers. Following are the previous year Questions with solutions. These papers will give you an idea of the type of questions asked difficulty level.
Bank of Baroda PO Previous Year Solved Papers: Year Wise
|2015||DOWNLOAD HERE||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|2014||DOWNLOAD HERE||DOWNLOAD HERE|
Bank of Baroda PO Previous Year Unsolved Papers
Recommended Books for BOB PO Solved Previous Papers: Check here
Benefits of solving BoB PO Previous Year Papers
- Going through Bank of Baroda PO previous year solved papers will make you understand the changes this exam has undergone in the past. This will help you realize the challenges better.
- Solving papers will help you understand the exact nature of the exam.
- Attempting all the Bank of Baroda previous year papers will help you track the time spent in solving the paper and your level of efficiency. This will be of a huge advantage in the actual exam
Bank of Baroda PO Previous Year Solved Paper: Steps
|Step 1||Read the complete paper|
|Step 2||Create a mental plan so as to attempt the questions methodically.|
|Step 3||Time yourself in advance and decide which question to attempt first and which to leave.|
|Step 4||If you don’t know an answer, just skip the question. Attempt questions only when 90-100% sure.|
|Step 5||Once done with papers, check the amount of time taken.|
|Step 6||Start moderating your answers honestly.|
|Step 7||Go through each and other incorrect answers so as to not repeat the same mistakes in the exam.|