With few days left in BoB PO 2018 examination, we bring for you tips on how to solve Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive paper.
Hello aspirants, With only a few days left for the Bank of Baroda PO 2018 examination. We wish you score best! to achieve this we are here to help you. scroll below for more details
Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Paper 2018: Pattern, Cutoffs and Previous Year Questions
We have already posted Bank of Baroda previous year question papers for you. TO take your preparation to next level, we will now discuss about BOB PO descriptive paper.
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR Bank of Baroda PO DESCRIPTIVE Paper?
This is the common questions we get from candidates appearing for the BOB PO examination.
Often candidates ignore the descriptive part of the exam. But dear students this section of the paper is as important the other sections. So for the overall score, you should focus on this section too.
Bank of Baroda PO Exam Pattern
The Bank of Baroda PO EXAM 2018 is divided into two sections.
- Bank of Baroda PO Objective Test for 200 marks (Time Allotted 120 minutes)
- Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Test for 50 marks (Time Allotted 30 minutes)
Here we are providing you with Most Important Essay Topics that are likely to be asked in the Exam.
Purpose of Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Paper
A candidate recruited in the bank should have a sound knowledge of English literature. For drafting Letters, preparing presentations or communicating to higher officials. That is why writing skills are very important.
PATTERN OF Bank of Baroda PO DESCRIPTIVE EXAM
The descriptive test section paper will have two sections –
- Letter writing
- Essay writing
Questions will be allotted only in English Language and can be answered only by using the keyboard. The descriptive paper will just commence after the Objective paper is over.
Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Exam Cutoff
The cutoff has remained the same for the past 2 years. This year also, the cutoff of Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Exam is expected in the same range of around 33% marks.
Important Letter Writing Topics for Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Exam
- Letter to your colleagues to conduct a meeting on PR strategy. Consider yourself as a manager.
- Letter to your younger brother explaining to him the importance of saving money.
- Letter to your brother indicating him on why you want to choose a career in banking.
- Letter to your Bank manager for extension of joining date.
- Letter to the Bank manager apologizing for the delay in EMI payment.
- Letter to the manager of a firm to increase the credit amount of loan taken.
Important Essay Topics for Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Exam
- Does providing an educational loan helps in empowering employment to youth?
- Usefulness of Aadhar Card.
- Impact of unearthing of black money on Indian Economy.
- Importance of education in regional/vernacular languages
- Entrance Exams – a necessary evil
- Pros & Cons of winning a lottery
- Pros & Cons of Inflation
- Do brokers deserve the cut that they make on deals?
- Security of the women in workspace, an increasing cause of concern.
We hope now you are aware of Bank of Baroda PO Descriptive Paper pattern and topics that are generally asked in the examination. Do comment if you need any other help. Happy to help you!