Candidates can get selected in Axis Bank by clearing exams conducted by Axis bank. Aspiring candidates can check, exam pattern, eligibility criteria and syllabus for the exam in this blog. You can also download Axis Bank Previous Year Question Papers from the link shared in here.
Axis Bank Previous Year Question Papers
Recruitment exam for different posts is conducted by Axis bank every year. Axis Bank is India’s 3rd largest private bank. Axis bank offers various financial services to bid and medium-sized corporates. They also provide services to SMEs and retail organizations. Head office of Axis bank is in Mumbai. For clearing Axis bank exams candidates have to refer Axis Bank Previous Year Question Papers as not many details are officially released by Axis bank.
Eligibility Criteria for Axis Bank
- Candidates having graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university are eligible.
- Minimum 50 percent is required in graduation degree or aggregate 50% in all years of graduation.
- Students in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply.
- students pursuing Postgraduation are not eligible.
For more eligibility related details please visit Axis Bank official website. The link is shared below:
Exam Pattern for Axis Bank
Syllabus for Axis Bank Exams:
• Number Series.
• Letter and Symbol Series.
• Verbal Classification.
• Essential Part.
• Artificial Language.
• Matching Definitions.
• Making Judgments.
• Verbal Reasoning.
• Logical Problems.
• Statement and Conclusion.
• Theme Detection.
• Cause and Effect.
• Statement and Argument.
• Logical Deduction.
• Fill in the blanks.
• Spot the error.
• Synonyms/ Homonyms.
• Sentence structure.
• Detecting Mis-spelt words.
• One word substitutions.
• Idioms and phrases.
• Verbal Comprehension passage.
Numerical Ability Syllabus
• Operations Research & Linear Programming.
• Differential Geometry.
• Differential Equations.
• Basic Mathematics.
• Analytical Geometry.
• The relationship between Numbers.
• Fundamental arithmetical operations.
• Number Systems.
• Computation of Whole Numbers.
General Awareness Syllabus:
• Static GK.
• General Science.
• Current Affairs.
Static GK Topics:
• Indian History.
General Science Topics:
Current Affair Topics:
• International Affairs.
• Current Events
Preparation Tips for Axis Bank Exams:
- As per feedback shared by candidates who have appeared for Axisbank exam, the difficulty level of exam is not very high.
- Candidates must work on strengthening their basic concept of Maths and English.
- Questions in maths sections come from the 10th class syllabus.
- As details about exam pattern are not easily available, candidates must practice on Axis Bank Previous Year Question Papers to have a better understanding of exam pattern.
- Solving Axis Bank Previous Year Question Papers will increase speed as well as will enable the candidate to analyze their performance after the main paper.
- Keep practicing. Good Luck!!