The All India Institutes of Medical Science has recently given notification about 2000 vacancies. In our blog our aspirants will get all the necessary details about the exam, syllabus, pattern, eligibility and some AIIMS Delhi Previous Question Papers for reference.
AIIMS Delhi Previous Question Paper
Many students nurture a dream of working in the most reputed institution of India. The AIIMS are a group of autonomous medical colleges of higher education formed for public. This institution was established in 1956. It’s a central government alliance.
The recent vacancies are undoubtedly some of the marvelous opportunities for the aspirants who were longing to be a part of this esteemed organization.
If you are looking for a career in nursing then this notification is just meant for you. The vacancies are for Nursing Officer- Grade 2 and total of 2000 posts are available. You can apply online through their official website.
AIIMS Delhi Exam Pattern
- It is Written Type Exam.
- The Total 200 questions will be asked (180 Questions related to subjects & 20 Question of General Knowledge & Aptitude)
- The Exam Time Duration of 03 Hours (180 Minutes) and total marks are 200.
- Provision of negative marking of 0.25 marks is there for every wrong answer.
|4||General Knowledge & Computers|
AIIMS Delhi- Eligibility
- Candidate should be B Sc(Hons /Post Certificate) Nursing or a Diploma holder from any institute which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council(INC)
- He /She should also be registered as Nurse or midwife in state or INC
- Applicant must have 2 years of experience in a 50 bedded hospital.
AIIMS Delhi Age limits
- Applicant must be between 18 and 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
AIIMS Delhi Application Fees
The process of filling up the application form is online. The fees payable are as follows
- General and OBC applicant – Rs 500
- SC/ST applicant – Rs 100
- Person with special abilities – Exempted from fees.
AIIMS Delhi- Exam Syllabus
- Sports, Tourism and Literature.
- Important events, dates and days.
- History and Geography of India.
- Environment, Rivers, Lakes and Seas.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Books and Authors.
- Countries and its capitals.
- Current Affairs and General Science.
- Height and Distance
- Simple Interest
- Time and Distance
- Numbers, Permutations and combination
- Square root, Simple Interest and cube root.
- Average, logarithm, Ratio and Proportion.
- Antonym & Synonyms.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence making.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Find and correct the errors.
- Substitution and Prepositions.
- Human Anatomy and Physiology.
- Drug store and management.
- Gynaecological and Pharmaceutics.
- Community Health and Nursing Management.
- Nutrition and Health
- Sociology, Biochemistry, Toxicology.
- Nursing Fundamentals & First Aid
- Mental Health
AIIMS Syllabus – Computers
- Ms Office
- Computer Basics
- Operating System
AIIMS Delhi Previous Question Paper
Considered as the most coveted institution of our country, AIIMS follows very serious and systematic scrutiny. Hence students must never compromise with their preparation. With an urge to serve the mankind all the aspirants should prepare for exam and service. Solving previous year exam papers would definitely help them to get success. Students must comply with the syllabus and gather strong knowledge by solving these papers which in turn will help them to know exam pattern and questions asked.
Our experts have gathered the information and prepared this blog along AIIMS Delhi Previous Question Paper. Do follow the links.
All the best.