AAI Previous Year Question Papers are available for download for free. Download AAI Previous Year Question Papers from here
Airport Authority of India conducts its examination every year of hiring junior executives and managers at 126 airports and 329 airstrips. With good basic pay(starting with 60,000 a month ) and job security and other medical and non – medical benefits, aspirants from all across the country sit for this prestigious examination. Download AAI previous year question paper.
AAI Previous Year Question Papers
AAI Previous Year Question Papers: 2015
- AAI Junior Executive Airport Operations 2015 Previous Year Papers Shift 1
- AAI Junior Executive Airport Operations 2015 Previous Year Papers Shift 2
AAI has set up its eligibility criteria and minimum education qualification according to different job profiles and categories.
AAI junior Exam Pattern :
- The Paper is divided into four sections, basic arithmetic, Basic Science, Elemental English or Grammar and General knowledge.
- Each section holds 25 marks. Hence the maximum score is 100.
- There is no negative marking.
- The duration of the paper is 2 hours.
AAI junior Exam Syllabus:
- The arithmetic section contains mathematics chapters of the primary school like profit -loss, work-time, P&C, HCF&LCM, Average, Ratio, Probability, Percentage, etc
- The General Knowledge section contains questions related to current affairs, Indian Economy, Countries & Capitals, Important dates and Events, Environmental Issues, Inventions, and Discoveries, etc.
- Grammar comprises idioms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Phrases, Sentences, Spotting errors, Active& Passive voice, Comprehension, etc.
To know more about AAI recruitment 2018 – CLICK HERE
To know the pattern of AAI and increase your chances to qualify AII Exam, solve AAI previous year question papers from here and boost your confidence and skills.